Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Sonny's First Post

Hello! My name is Sonny. Yes, I am a dog. But not just ANY dog - a roadtrippin' dog! Beginning in February 2006, I am hitting the road with my mom, traveling around the United States to see the sights, check out nature, and meet all kinds of people and pets along the way. I am starting this blog now to talk about my trip planning, fundraising, and general dog thoughts. Then, when my roadtrip starts, I will post updates about my trip so you can follow me across the U.S.A! So, I hope you will enjoy reading. If you are a pet who reads blogs, send me your pet comments. If you are a pet parent, send me your travel anecdotes or advice on traveling with a pet. Thanks for checking me out!
Your Best Friend,
Sonny