Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Cool Fun in the Summer Sun

What a day! We arrived at my human grandparents' house in Braintree, Massachusetts this morning, and wasted no time taking advantage of their big backyard.

Sonny In The Garden


Dog and Canoe


I started off with a bit of exploring. A garden full of fresh veggies and an upside-down canoe were among the treasures I found. Not as good as a bone, but still pretty cool!

Catch!


Big Mouth


I played fetch with a tennis ball for what seemed like hours. I especially enjoyed it because my buddy Amanda played with me. She gives great kisses!

Puppy Kiss

The absolute WORST part of the day was when I had to go swimming! I didn't want to go but they put me in the pool anyway. Those meanies. At least I am a pro when it comes to the doggie paddle. But I don't like it!

Doggie Paddle

After barely surviving that ordeal, I dried off in the warm sun. Everyone felt bad for me, so we topped off the day with a game of frisbee. I haven't quite mastered that one yet, but I am a quick learner!

Post-Frisbee Rest

It's the kind of day I normally only dream about. I'm going to have to look into getting one of those backyards for myself!

Sonny


Your Best Friend,
Sonny

Labels: , , ,