Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Barking in Beantown



My mom is from Boston and even though I only lived there for a few weeks as a puppy, it is a place that is close to my heart. While I was there I played all day with my cousin dogs, Willie and Chico, dug big holes in the backyard of my mom's mom's house, and spent lots of time running outside with no leash on - man, I love yards with big fences! So when I heard about DoggieFest Boston, I just had to tell you guys about it!

DoggieFest Boston, an all day event being held at Bunker Hill Community College this Saturday, is the perfect event for the active New England dog. Activies including leash-free playgrounds, frisbee and agility competitions, beauty services like doggie manicures and baths, plus charicatures, portraits, obedience training, toys, and treats - DoggieFest Boston is full of furry fun!

If you are a Boston dog, let me know how it goes. And go Red Sox!

Your Best Friend,
Sonny