Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A Trip To The Vet


Yesterday, I had to go to the doctor to get my yearly vaccinations and check-up. When I realized where we were I got really nervous - I started to shake and my eyes got all bloodshot (a sign of stress in dogs!).

But everyone was very nice. I found out that I weigh 26 lbs now - that's up 4 lbs from last year (I may need to lay off the people food...). The doctor and nurse liked me a lot. They said I was in good health and that my teeth are in great shape. Hopefully everything will stay that way, so I don't have to go back again for another year! Although the receptionist did invite me back anytime to visit, get a pat on the head, and a cookie!


I got my check-up at Banfield Pet Hospital, located inside Petsmart with locations all over the country. If you need a vet, check it out!