Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

On The Road Day 2

tomtent

After spending the night in a tent in Lyman, Wyoming on Saturday night, I woke up bright and early with the sun and had to wait a long time until my family woke up! Finally, when I tried to escape by nudging the zipper on the tent door with my nose, those lazy humans woke up and I could finally go out and enjoy nature!

sonnyshadow

It was very nice weather so we spent a while just lounging in the sun. When it warmed up a bit I moved over to the shadow of the car, and just watched people and sniffed the smells of the outdoors.

sonnygrass

I also took the opportunity to do one of my favorite things - roll around in the grass! I found some dandelions that smelled quite nice, so I rolled around in those too make myself smell like a flower.

sonnysleeps

By the afternoon, it was time to head home. I had fun on our camping trip but I have to admit it tired me out. I spent the car ride home curled up and snoozing in the back seat. It was great to finally be home, but I always enjoy an adventure!