Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Monday, January 02, 2006

Downtown Charleston

We finally made it to downtown Charleston this weekend, a beautiful and very historic part of the city. Check me out on the cobblestone street!

Cobblestone Sonny

We spent our time there walking down by the Battery, past the Market, and among the old homes and buildings. We did see lots of other dogs - Charleston loves its pups!

Charleston Waterfront Park
Charleston Waterfront Park

The thing that I found most exciting was the horses. I have never seen such a big, smelly animal before! At first I was freaked out and barked my head off, but then I calmed down when I realized that they were not just large dogs, and they were not going to bark back.

Another Charleston Horse & Carriage

I was a long day with lots and lots of walking, but that's what I live for!

Your Best Friend,
Sonny