Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Monday, November 07, 2005

Sonny In South Carolina

Our second to last day on the road took us all the way from Missouri to South Carolina. It was a very long trip, starting early in the morning and ending late at night!

One of the highlights of the trip was at a gas station in Tennesse where I saw my very first pumpkin. That was pretty cool and it smelled so yummy! Too bad I couldn't eat it for lunch.

Sonny Finds A Pumpkin
My Pumpkin Experience

When we finally arrived in Greenville, I was sleepy, but I perked right up when dachsunds Sydney and Mayday met me at the door of their house! I wasn't too sure if I liked them at first, as their barks were so high pitched! But we ended up playing together and having a good ol' time.

New Friend
Mayday and Me

Dogs In Greenville
Sydney (far right) is too mature to play with the rest of us

I love other dogs! I hope I have a puppy brother someday...sigh. I'm excited to get to my new home tomorrow!

Your Best Friend,
Sonny