Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Friday, January 27, 2006

Welcome to Austin

Well, we made it safely to Austin. With one stop in Georgia, and one stop in Louisiana, we made it here in three days. We had to take two cars, and I really missed Tom - I cried for hours wondering where he was! - but we all got here so I am happy.

We are temporarily staying at Candlewood Suites, an extended stay hotel in Northwest Austin. They allow pets up to 80 lbs (there is a weimaraner down the hall) and we don't have to be crated or anything to be left in the room alone (although my family has been nice enough to stay with me most of the time).

Still, since we are continuing to live out of suitcases, I am nervous that I might get forgotten if the people have to rush out of her. So I am playing it safe and spending most of my time in a pile of clean laundry. They'll have to pack those clothes before we leave, and then they'll have to take me with them!

Don't Forget Me!

Clever, huh?

Your Best Friend,
Sonny