Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Visiting Mayday Again

Before we start our drive down Route 66, we are swinging by South Carolina to see some friends and family. I am excited to visit Greenville, because my buddy Mayday, a dachshund, lives there.

Mayday


Mayday is pretty cool, and she has great toys. We were a little bit apprehensive around each other at first, but we started to get along as long as I didn't try to steal her bone, and she didn't get too close to my mom. I am sorry to say I am the jealous type.


Dogs


I didn't mind too much if she hung out with Tom, though. They have known each other since Mayday was a baby. Aren't they sweet together?

Friends


Even though I act up around other dogs sometimes, I normally get used to them and end up enjoying them a whole lot. I am really excited to sleep over - I think Mayday might just let me share her bed!


Sonny Smiling


Your Best Friend,
Sonny

Labels: , ,