Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Fireworks...grrrrr

I have one thing to say about the 4th of July - Fireworks are LOUD! I don't get it. So they make a loud bang. So what? Last night, I was curled up in a little fuzzy ball in bed with my mom trying to sleep when - BANG! CRACK! POW! Fireworks erupted right outside my window! What a racket! I mean, I'm no scardy cat. I'm a mutt! I am brave! I know some Dachsunds who spent the night cowering under the bed. But not me. All I did was get mad. Grrrrrr....GRRRRRR! I barked and snapped until those things stopped exploding. And they did. They heard my barking, telling them this was my house, and my bedtime, and I am not to be disturbed. They listened to my roar. I am king of this castle! Grrrrrrrr!