Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

And For My Next Trick...


I have pretty much mastered the whole standing up on my hind legs thing. I told you I was smart - that didn't take long at all! I have gotten to the point where as soon as anyone pulls a dog cookie from the cookie jar, I would be up, balancing on my back legs. And I'm good at it!

Well, like always, the people in my house have thrown me a curve ball. No more "stand up" for me, oh no. Now, in order to get my cookie I have to do this new thing called "shake." I haven't worked out all the details yet, but basically it entails someone telling me to "sit," picking my paw up off the floor, and wiggling it around. Doesn't make much sense to me. At least "Standing up" made me taller. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure they're even doing it right. But whatever. I will persevere. Nothing can keep me away from my Beggin' Strips. So "Shake" it is.