Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bored No More!

Haven't posted in a while because I have just been living the normal dog's life, sleeping and eating and running after the tennis ball once in a while. There was also a weekend where my mom was gone, but that was sad and now she is back, so I am much happier. Anyway, things are about to change around here - I am moving!

In about 2 weeks, my family and I will be heading from Salt Lake City, UT to Charleston, SC - a 2200 mile, 3 day road trip with stops in Nebraska and Tennessee (can you picture me at Graceland?) before settling in with some family for about six weeks. After that, we will be sent to a different as-yet-unknown location (the family is hoping for Florida but who knows?) for Tom to work for a couple more months until the giant, cross country trip we have been planning for the past year. I can't wait!

There will surely be a lot to write about with all the packing, driving, moving, and meeting people. Hope you'll all come along for the ride!

Your Best Friend,
Sonny