Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Howl-O-Ween

Tonight, my family took me to my neighborhood PetsMart for Howl-O-Ween, a pet costume party!

Howl-O-Ween at PetsMart

I dressed up as a bat, with a pair of construction paper wings taped to my harness. At first I wanted to get them off, but soon I was too excited to care. Many people at the event thought this was a great costume for me, especially since I kept wiggling around and flapping those wings!

Sonny's Costume

There were tons of other dogs there and most of them had GREAT outfits on!

Costumed Dogs

I made friends with a pug pumpkin and a hippie lab.

Sonny and a Pug Pumpkin

Hippie Dog

But the coolest costume was Darth Vader!

Dog Vader

It was so much fun! I also got my picture taken and since I was so good, I got to pick out my very own treat. I picked a Greenie, a mint flavored bone that's good for my teeth. I can't wait until the next holiday!

Your Best Friend,
Sonny