Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sonny's New Pad

Finally we have a permanent home here in Austin.

I don't want to be picky, but I really didn't like spending so much time in a hotel, even one that was pet-friendly. Too many people in the hallway, and too many reasons to bark!

Our new place seems nice. There are lots of dogs - a miniature pincher across the hall, a chocolate lab downstairs, and few chihuahuas scattered around the building. Should be fun! The best part, of course, is the new bed. I can go UNDER it again!

Bedroom

I love love LOVE under the bed! I've missed it for a long time because neither the Charleston water bed nor the Texas hotel bed had any way to go under. It is MUCH better than sitting under a silly end table.

Under Dog

I can tell I will be spending hours below that thing. Heaven!

Your Best Friend,
Sonny