Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What A Wonderful World




It's been a while since I've been out on the road. Over a year, in fact. I miss those days when I was a free traveling dog, the wind blowing through my fur, visitng beaches and mountains and farms and cities. I can't wait until I get to do it again.

My family is planning a big road trip next year. I mean BIG. I am going to visit places I have never been before. So far, here is where we plan to go:

KANSAS, OKLAHOMA, TENNESSEE, FLORIDA, LOUISIANA, TEXAS, ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, OREGON, WASHINGTON, IDAHO, COLORADO, MISSOURI, MINNESOTA, WISCONSIN, ILLINOIS, MICHIGAN, OHIO, NEW YORK, PENNSYLVANIA, MASSACHUSETTS, KENTUCKY, VIRGINIA, WASHINGTON D.C., MARYLAND, NORTH CAROLINA, SOUTH CAROLINA, GEORGIA

Add all of those to the other places I've gone like Nevada, South Dakota, and Utah - I'll have seen a bunch of cool places!

If you know of any fun stuff that dogs can do in any of these states, please let me know. I'd love to go, cuz I'm a roadtrippin' dog!

Your Best Friend,
Sonny