Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sonny in San Antonio

On Sunday, my family took me to see The Alamo in San Antonio, Texas. What a cool place! Pets aren't allowed inside, but since it's right on a main street, I could check out the exterior and get my picture taken!

The Alamo and Me
Me and My Mom at The Alamo

We also visited the San Antonio River Walk, right across the street. Shops and restaurants line the San Antonio River, and leashed dogs are allowed to walk it right along with their human friends. Several of the restaurants allow dogs at their outdoor tables as well!

Riverwalk in San Antonio
San Antonio River Walk

I really liked San Antonio, and hope to go back again to stay a little longer!

Your Best Friend,
Sonny