Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Monday, July 11, 2005

Beach Baby



Here are some pictures of me (and one with my mom) at the beach in Carpinteria, California. We camped there for a couple of weeks when we first moved to Los Angeles and were waiting for our apartment to be ready. Dogs were not allowed on the beach directly in front of the campsites but we could walk down a path a bit and play further down the beach. There were even some seals down there! I have never seen an animal like that before!

I'll admit I don't really like any kind of water (as you can probably tell by the top picture where I am trying to escape), especially the ocean, which chases me when I try to get out! But I do enjoy the sand as a cool place to roll around, plus seaweed is pretty tasty!