Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Good Dog!








Earlier this year, I walked in "Strut Your Mutt," a 1.5 mile event raising money for No More Homeless Pets In Utah, an animal rescue and welfare group. Since I was a homeless puppy once, adopted from a shelter in South Carolina, I feel like it is important to help other pets so they can be as lucky as me. I raised $300! That made me a fundraising superstar and gave me access to "The Backyard," a special place where I got free treats, free toys, and even glitter for my fur and a spraypainted tattoo! It was fun to hang with all the other dogs and I felt good about myself for walking for a good cause. See the pictures above, and check out the website of No More Homeless Pets In Utah if you would like to help, too!