Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Sonny Goes To College


Here I am at The University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana.



And here I am at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah.

I mentioned earlier that I have visited many college campuses in my travels. University of South Carolina , University of Notre Dame, University of Michigan , University of Wisconsin, Brigham Young University...I should have a PhD by now! I know human society hasn't progressed to a point to where dogs can get a higher education, or even attend an NCAA football game, but I know I am a smarter dog just for having been to so many campuses. If you are a smart dog living in the Earlysville, Virginia area, you can get obedience training at Canine Campus . God luck with your college career! If you are looking to adopt in that area, contact HART , a no-kill animal rescue and support group in Fairfax Station, VA.

Your Best Friend,
Sonny