Sonny The Roadtrippin' Dog "writes" about his travels around the U.S.A.!

Friday, July 15, 2005

When I Was Just A Pup...





I was 9 weeks old when my mom took me home to live with her. These pictures were taken on my first full day living with my human family. I only weighed 9 lbs! Everything before that is kind of fuzzy, but I do know I lived in a shelter for one day before she adopted me.

I lived in that house in South Carolina for three months before embarking on my first wild adventure. Those good ol' days in the South hold some fond memories for me. My mom started out as a stay at home mom for me and we got to spend a ton of time together. She house-trained me, took me for walks, taught me tricks and games - it was loads of fun, and a great learning experience.

Are you think about getting a new pet for you or your family? As a former homeless dog myself, I recommend you adopt a shelter puppy. We are cute, smart, and just waiting fo your love! Find your perfect match at Petfinder.com . Learn if a puppy is right for you and tips to care for the new little guy at Pup Life . He'll be so thankful you rescued him - and you just might be thankful too!